Tuesday, August 10, 2010

7 followers and no blog posts can't be a bad start.

First I'd like to say, that blogging has never been a success in the past; but I guess I'll give it a shot anyway.

So, here I am. A girl with quite a big problem.

I'm addicted to fear.


Since I was 6 or 7 years old I knew that horror was my calling, I loved Halloween more than Christmas, and preferred to dress up as Frankenstein as opposed to a beautiful fairy princess. I chose Freddy over care bears and cabbage patch kids, and video cameras over easy bake ovens.


What can I say? The way I think is that the more horrific, gory, and obscure things are; the better.



I'm Allison R. Smith, an aspiring writer, producer, director.

It's very nice to meet you.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Allison! Nice to have you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alli, glad to see your 1st post up. Bring that fear on gurl...

    ReplyDelete